How will this help?
“Helps you find the clarity and development you need to make the changes you seek so that you can take action.”
For people who find themselves at career crossroads – they may be newly promoted in their role, returning to work after a career break or experiencing redundancy or redeployment.
Depending on the individual circumstances we use coaching tools and questions to explore possible options and set specific actions to enable the person to make a successful transition in their career.
What do you get from it?
Four to six 90-minute sessions
Typically you can expect to see a wide range of benefits, including the individual:
- Being able to manage change more efficiently, whether that is returning to work after a career break or extended leave, or changing roles.
- Having an improved sense of fulfilment and engagement associated with better life balance.
- Having a new lens on career issues and problems, increased confidence and self-efficacy to resolve concerns, blockers and challenges real or perceived.
- Making an impact in new roles more quickly and scale-up performance with confidence.
- Able to establish new relationships more rapidly and build on existing ones.
- Ready to let go of the past, create legacy and face forward.
- Sustain a growth mindset.
How do I get started?
All our programmes and pricing can be tailored to your individual or business needs.
Click below to discuss your requirements.