“Coaches work with clients in all areas including business, career, finances, health and relationships. As a result of coaching, clients set better goals, take more action, make better decisions, and more fully use their natural strengths.”
Executive and Leadership Coaching is solution-focused and practical. The intended outcome from working with clients is to identify what tangible steps they can take to achieve their objectives.
Typically you can expect to see a wide range of benefits to the organisation from coaching:
- Identifies and levers greater use of an individual’s existing skill and capability, allowing you to grow capacity.
- Demonstrates commitment to the development of your people.
- Increases productivity, motivation and drive to succeed.
- Higher levels of engagement, collaboration and participation.
- Strengthens relationships and improves communication skills.
Individual coachees report experiencing:
- A desire to continue learning and the development of a growth mindset.
- Increased sense of personal responsibility for their happiness and morale.
- Higher levels of creativity, innovation and openness to problem-solving.
- Greater Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
- More clarity, confidence and accountability for performance.
What type of coaching is available?
Things to note
I am a qualified coach and mentor, and my promise to you is:
- I will adhere to coaching standards and practices in your organisation.
- I will honour the confidentiality of all coaching discussions.
- I acknowledge the organisation as the sponsor of the coaching assignment and will ensure there is a common understanding between all parties about the coaching goals.
- I maintain my professional development and will not enter into any coaching assignment, which represents a conflict of interest or takes me outside my coaching experience and ability.